Jul 5, 2013

Jiejie

I have a funny jiejie! Haha!! :D before we were not good to each other( when I was younger than 13 ) may be because I already grown up or growing up, so my mindset changed, I learnt and tried to tolerance, tried to less argue, so, today, we are good sister <3 I adore her so much actually, she is young , hardworking, taat to dad mum and popo, very got heart to take care of and sayang popo and she shows everything by action, but not only with mouth (like me ): 
Although she didn't own many certificates, although she is not a graduater from U or college, but she is strong determined. She is 23 now, and she owns a beetle by her own efforts, yet she is affordable to buy something/ share some burdens with dad. She is my best and nearest, most real role model. She is not perfect but if to say as how a human treats his/ her family, I think she deserves to be said that she is wonderful. I have so much so much, to learn from her. Piaoliang jiejie :* 


Hope she will always happy, healthy, peace and success in life, keep going! And hoping that she will getting married with a real good man who really loves her  and willing to do anything for her. She deserves it. I do hope my brother getting married faster but I do rather hope they married late but marry with the right person. <3 I will wait to be 阿姨 patiently 
Heheheh **although i am not perfect but I am feeling blessed to be the youngest family member in the house** feeling loved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment