Sep 13, 2010

心血来潮

Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person that tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
[this is from Facebook] thanks Ling ;D

I feel like write a note about me at here.
1. When I look at the sky I like heart-talking
2. I Love my family most, Friends and relatives
3. I am breathing with my Mum. =)
4. I love JAY. He is my First and Only Idol


5. am not a good singer but singing is my favourite
6. losing my gameboy is one of my regret case!
7. I like number 7 actually
8. I have a lot of Dreams but everytime I pray, my first wish never change
9. i love to eat although not hungry, eat is my hobby
10. when ride bicycle i will miss my cousins Brothers ,miss those times we played togather=]. but i will remember they are forever kind like i still small , i will remember these.
11. LOLs* actually i am someone so terburu-buru
12. If i earned my first money byself i will complete things i Need first
13. 2009 am so regret and Hearbroke
14. i think : 美丽的人不骄傲,骄傲的人不美丽。
15. love my little room ♥


16. am not hardworking or clever girl but if i do, at least i can say : I did my best
17. 真的希望能养一只黄金犬

18. AlltheOneInMyLife, Thank you.
19. like korean drama, Tom & Jerry, 宫崎骏作品, 乱马,陈豪, Bosco Wong's hk drama
20. am not charming/pretty ,i hope i never weird always ordinary
21. i hope my skin can better and fizikal things get improve
22. 十天我喜欢上一个人,一天我放下一个人
23. i like to hear jokes ,i always telling but i wil forget i told the same person b4
24. I belief in Miracles
25. i am Loved because I'm alive

No comments:

Post a Comment