Aug 14, 2010

drama

Dunno why, I suddenly feel Bosco Wong is so Amaze ~
i am abit addicting now, Lol but i knew i sure 3minits Hot only.
because these two days I watched back Burning Flame 3 at home, then i starting feel that i love so much to watch him in drama, as an actress/pelakon
not really Addicting like I like Jay:D but just feels that Bosco Wong is so Man
so yao Kap Yen Lik ! **Charming**
I felt so relax and I will so happy when the 剧情 he acting is in Happy condition or sweet 画面
I just feel that he's so natural no matter 拿捏任何角色 (okay my english so Za so i mixing chinese >< ) ;
all of these I only felt after the second time I watched again this drama ,maybe he got a 魅力 that made me interest to mention him while watching the drama ,haha
and somemore just now at FB found his *profile* and I grapped two photos
actually many his Lengzai photos but i just take two ~ because i really prefer him in a drama !
演得很自然~ 看了舒服觉得真实 :),会跟着笑 "哈哈"

sweet ? :):)

maybe is like that de laa, 一个人有气概有个人性质就很容易吸引人

somemore, I like to watch movie which got 陈豪! =D

溏心风暴,一枝梅 are some of my favourite drama .. 溏心风暴 really so nice, meanigfull which compounding with FamilyLoves, kawan ~kekasih ~ and Iljimae is so cool, I remember that time i must waited infront of the TV no matter am busying for homeworks or else~ must catch up every episode !

..my favourite movie is SECRET . Mr.Jay director ! not because of am his fans but this movie really Awesome to me, so beautiful and so touching :) ,so special


okayy.

.: 人生中总有许多事情需要我们携手共渡,我们经历了~ 那天我把心里想说的话都打入了可我没有放上来。。Popo ! 安慰人的人要比被安慰的人坚强!:) 无论何时何刻,我都很感谢你,哈哈。

也许在我人生中是第一次经历。我永远不会忘记,我的每一位亲人:),我生命里的人。:.

No comments:

Post a Comment