Jul 23, 2010

SpongeBob SquarePants- Ripped Pants Song

I really love this song much ! :D

it's so so funny and really nice .I'm so so glad and happy that I found it on Youtube! before I only listened in music but never watch its video. This is cute and simplicity right ? : )

here's the lyrics

SpongeBob SquarePants- Ripped Pants Song

(Speaking)

I thought that i had everybody by my side,

But I went and blew it all sky high,

And now she wont even spare a passing glance

All just because i (rip) ripped my pants

(Singing)

When big larry came round just to put him down

Spongebob turned into a clown

And no girl ever wants to dancewith a fool who went and (rip) ripped his pants

I know I shouldn't mope around I shouldn't curse

But the pain feels so much worse

But windin up with no1 is a lot less fun

then a burn from the sun Or sand in your buns!

Now I learned a lesson I wont soon forget

So listen and u wont regret

Be true to urself dont miss your chance

and you wont end up like the fool who ripped his pants

No comments:

Post a Comment